New Times Investment Co., Ltd. Release Date: 2021.05.27
Accounting (required: 1 person) Effective date: 2021.12.31
Recruitment Department: Ministry of Human Resources of Namibia
· Basic requirements: minimum education, college degree, foreign work.
· job description:
1. College degree or above in accounting and related majors, English major level 4/CET6 and above, with good English listening/speaking/reading/writing skills;
2. More than two years of accounting experience, especially in construction companies. Overseas work experience is preferred;
3. Familiar with accounting and auditing regulations, understand tax regulations and related tax policies;
4. Proficiency in using common accounting software, office software and network applications;
5. Being rigorous, able to adhere to principles, good working attitude, professional quality and team awareness;
6. Can withstand work pressure, have good analytical and decision-making capabilities, as well as planning and execution capabilities.
Foreign transportation, board and lodging are all inclusive. The company assists in obtaining passports and is responsible for visas and work permits.
· Detailed requirements:
· Other benefits:
If you send your resume to the company's personnel mailbox, please be sure to indicate the application position in the title bar, otherwise it will be treated as spam!
Mailing address: Room 2402, Shuntian City, 59#, Section 2, Furong Middle Road, Changsha City, Hunan Province
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, TEL: +86 731 8586 0892, FAX: +86 731 8586 1101
WeChat communication: 13327317981 Manager Chen
Friendly reminder: For more recruitment information, please click Zhaolian Recruitment